Matthew S. Williams
The Williams Law Firm provides our clients with transactional and litigation legal services with sharpened client focus and attention to detail unparalleled by the large law firms while not draining your bank account. We listen carefully to our clients and unleash our knowledge and experience to achieve results. At the Williams Law Firm the client is number one - PERIOD.
- South Texas College of Law Houston, Houston, Texas
- Doctorate of Jurisprudence - 2005
- Maine Maritime Academy, Castine, Maine
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 1996
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: Mechanical Engineering
- General Electric Advanced Gas Turbine and Steam Turbine Field Engineering Training Program
Classes & Seminars
- Advanced Construction Law Seminar, 2019
- Insurance in Construction Cases
- Representation of HOA community members in disputes with the HOA
- Arrow Construction
- Tell Projects and Construction, LLC
- Hortin Stone Works, Inc.
- Houston Metropolitan Dance
- Dickey's Bar-B-Q
- Generation Medical Clinic
- AB Land Company
- Dr. Bandyopadhyay, M.D.
- Integrity Test Labs, LLC.
- Juan Carlos Zubieta MD MPH, PLLC
- Strategic Estimate Services, Inc.
- Sienna Organics
- F45 Fitness
- Powerhouse Gym
- General Electric Co., In-House Commercial Counsel
- Weaver Law Firm, Associate Attorney
- Thomas J. Henry, Inquiry Attorneys, Associate Attorney
- Orlando & Orlando, LLP, Associate Attorney
- State Bar of Texas, Member, 2005 to Present
- Fort Bend Bar Association, Member, 2005 to Present
- Houston Bar Association, Member, 2005 to Present
Certified Legal Specialties
- Construction Law
- Civil Litigation
- Business and Construction Law
- Texas, 2005